The benefits of the test.
- Definition of your anaerobic capacity (VLamax) and aerobic capacity (VO2max).
- Analysis of where the swimmers' development potential lies?
- Definition of the absolute and relative Anaerobic Threshold (AT/ MLASS).
- Definition personal training zones based on the physiological capacity/ benchmark.
- Information about what the load and rest relationship should be in interval training (HIT).
- Information about the energy expenditure and distribution of carbohydrate and fat at a given intensity.